Friday 13 September 2013

Life, an Open Secret.

Yusuf Islam feat Raihan (in another  album)

Indeed, God is the light everlasting.

This nasheed reminds me of my childhood. I used to listen to Raihan and Hijjaz while riding my father's car. I can never forget how my siblings and me sang together, following the rhythm of the nasheeds until we fell asleep. In the old Ford car, there were many sweet memories that often make me smile upon reminiscing them.

   Now, as I've grown up, I can see how things change, how the path of each of us changes. Reflecting on all memories along the path I've gone through, I realize that the patterns were too good for me. Thus, I'm very grateful to Him. There are times, when I was feeling down and there are times, when I used to feel like standing on the top of the world.


 Now, I'm standing on the top of the world as I stay at the highest floor of my hostel.
(well, that is a joke)  =D

But, childhood memories are original, neither bought anywhere nor faked.
They signify the process of learning.
I miss those times when I'm learning new things fearlessly.
I miss those times when I fall down each time I tried to walk without despair.
I miss those times when I was playing happily, without any threat.
Indeed, I miss those days.


    As life moves on, I learned that we could lost few things given to us. Everything that 'belong' to us were actually loans, borrowings.Yet, sometimes we forget the fact, right? The fact that our parents, siblings, friends, spouses, belongings, assets and dollars are just loans from Him. Who gave us everything? Allah does. Who sustained our living? He does. So, it is all His.

    I had many friends during elementary school. We became close to ourselves, took meals in the same round tray, and played together. But then, after I got UPSR results, I move out from the rural area, thus leaving the secondary school which my friends and I should study next. I lost contact with them and went alone to another school. Alhamdulillah, I could adapt myself easily there. Then, when I further my studies to a university, I'm alone again. But now, I've got many friends with various characters delighting my days here.


The question is, who has always been by my side since I was in elementary school till now?
You got the answer,,
He is Allah.
To be truth, He has been with me before I was born.

People do leave us at times in our life.
They come and leave,
for some reasons that we don't know.
But,
Allah is always with us regardless of time and place.

He is closer to us than our own veins.
Isn't it too close?

For those who lived in fear, anxiety and worrying too much about life and the future,
Do know and realize, 
that there is He who you can rely on.

Fight your fear 
and put your faith in Allah
in your ups and downs, 
in your smile and cry,
in your fear and brave.

For He is the Lord.

ٱلۡحَمۡدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلۡعَـٰلَمِينَ (٢) 
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, (1:2)

Until we meet again,,