Friday 1 November 2013

Mid sem Off

It had been a long time since I posted the last entry..


I'm glad to be back.. But sorry, bloggie.. Its just for few minutes or hours or days. I'm not really sure.

I've been going through hectic, strenuous weeks before. Yeah, surely I had short breaks for few hours in the time. But, I can feel that I've used up most of  my energy during the time. Taking Islamic Studies and Environmental Management Science requires me to be a strong, active, and outgoing student rather than a weak, passive one. I'm changing a bit towards it. 12% maybe?

This semester, I've been taking a subject called Introduction to Waste Management. Sounds easy right? Even though it was just an introductory subject, it actually represents another challenging world to me. Why?
I got to do research on waste generated by houses out of varsity area. Fortunately,  the project had to be done in a group. We got to collect the garbage/ trash disposed by the houses cooperated with our group. Our speaking skills in English seemed being tested while we were negotiating with the owners of the houses. After getting permissions, we collect their wastes everyday for two weeks. It is quite adventurous as our safety wasn't secured. We've got neither cars nor motorcycle to ride while we were carrying out the project. Thus, we reach there by a taxi, and then walked for few meters.

It was very tiring. And yet, there's no other activity nor assignment been done.
Allah tested my group with inner conflict, making it hard to cooperate together, even hard to trust each other. I was in the middle of them. I realize that we should make them reconcile. But, being in the middle is not easy. Thus I've decided to stay out of it.

I even felt stress.
Having a victim's mind sometimes.
The pressure keeps on increasing day by day.
Felt weak and very small, incapable to do anything to get out of it.

Even if I had tell my friends about it, asking for their advice., 
My heart still felt no ease,
Having hard feelings.

So, 
What do I do ?

When whole world seems to walk away from me,
I've not lost my place to depend on, to turn to.
I have Him.


He, who understands us more than ourselves.
He, who listen to us every time, anywhere.

Hope you feel the same way 
that He is there for you.



Best regards,,