Tuesday 17 June 2014

Exam

" Hey Google, wanna sit next to me during the exams? "

" Nah, I'd prefer to be seen in web. I love being here.. "
Study la sangatt >_<

Yes, now is exam festival..
And of course, stress comes along,

So, what would you do if stress comes by your side?

Do you..

eat a lot,
watch a lot,
cry a lot,
laugh out loud (ironic, isn't it?),
muttering a lot,
running a lot,
etc .. ?

Well, of course as Muslim we have Allah to turn to.
But, remember that turning to Allah doesn't only have to be when we're in trouble but at regardless times.
We turn to Him 5 times a day, right?
But do we turn our heart solely to Him?
Think again
Muhasabah..
Check again where our soul of Solah had gone to.

as an addition, apart from pray and turning to Allah,

I'd like to see natural scenery
lakes, gardens..
those with green scenery
It makes me calm
and thinking of the wonders of His creature.

Till then..