Friday 4 January 2013

Ayah...

Ayah @ abi @ father @ papa @daddy @ .....


Yes, he is my protector, my guardian till I get married. He, who had been sacrificing a lot since I was born until now (as I was the eldest ^_^).

    While I was waiting to ride a bus back to my varsity, I saw a heart-tearing portrait of a father and his son. May Allah bless them. The father and his son was also waiting for the bus calmly. The son was playing with his toy and the father entertain his son patiently. They are not as modern as us now but seems the father had work hard to raise the kid as I can assume that the father works as a farmer. Then when I ride my bus, they were still waiting for their bus. At that moment, I saw another scene that had touched my heart. The kid was sitting on his father's lap. Suddenly I thought of my 'ayah'. And my eyes was full of tears. How I've forgotten my father's sacrifice for me that I had been playing too much in my varsity.


       My father works as a policeman, a mechanic repairing the police vehicles. We are not much rich before, but somehow my father had established family financial state now (for my siblings is increasing=5) but still doesn't mean that we are rich, Alhamdulillah .. We used to live in modest way, having a small home. I called it a home, indeed . The home was where I grown up, learning new things fearlessly along with my parents guidance till I enter the secondary school. How I love that house. There are so many memories carved and they are priceless. I've book that house for sure even though now it is old and worn-out by the termites' bites. Then we moved to another house.

My father, smiling with his eldest son..Could never imagine how my life would be without him.
        But its not my house that I want to share about.. When I was small, my father always bring me to the lake, playground and even to his evening chit-chat with his friends. Same goes to my other siblings. I was sent to Islamic kindergarten and then Islamic elementary school and I was thankful for that till now. I still remember when I brought my UPSR results home (in a startled mode, still couldn't believe my eyes), I told them how much I get and my parents, in a disbelieve gaze grab the slip I've got (and see it with their own eyes). Then unexpectedly my father raised me (dukung).. I was double shock. Imagine a 12 year-old girl being raised??? Funny,isn't it?

        Then when I was in Form 4, I had to rush to school, attending the extra class in a morning. It was that morning when I went back to my 'boarding school'(as I stay in the hostel) to attend the class that would start in an hour. My trip takes an hour to the school by bus (from Kedah to Perlis). As that morning I was late a few minutes, the bus had left... I was thinking of waiting another bus (another 30 minutes) but it was when my father was running after the bus in our bike!!!! Unbelievable, right?? Then we take a shortcut to another bus stop (which the bus will stop as it moves slowly than my father's bike). While waiting for the bus, my 'ayah' said," I've done this much and there's nothing more that I can ask from you in return except studying hard and succeed. If kakak(my calling name at home) can see, if we want to achieve something, we have to force extra effort no matter how hard is it...". I remain silent and can only smile at that time... But now, every time I reminisce that moment, my eyes will be filled with tears...(:_:). How I miss them ...

         There are many other outrageous, unexpected sacrifice that he had done for my family.. Thinking of how much he works hard and all his tiredness, I felt more motivated to present my success in return.. And now in his chosen, prestigious university, I grant his wish in Allah's consent. And I hope I would graduate in 1st class honored and they are still there, with me at that time....Ameen...


Thank You, Ayah..
May Allah Bless You..^_^

p/s: keep on smiling and looking forward to see my family soon...=)
how about you?