Thursday 23 January 2014

Semester Break!!

Same sentence again,,
It had been such a long time I've left this blog for 'spider-web' job. 

Happily, now I'm on a semester break !! Alhamdulillah.. 

For the recent 1 week, I had experienced 'jet-lag' (can I call it that way? I should fix it right away before my 'beloved brother' come home). 

Being at home, I've got many mission to be accomplished. 
Guess what are they?
  • Maximizing my time helping my mom at home.
  • Learning cooking skills and upgrade the too-long-time-left skills. Actually, my spirit and mood is not really serious to do this mission. But after watching a Malay telemovie 'Resipi', my spirit seems boosted.
  • Upgrade skills and courage to ride motorcycle.
  • Finish my reading projects.. I've got plenty of books to be covered.. I've been looking for English novels with very low prices. And I finally found it at only RM8 at Popular Bookstore Star Parade near my house. Reading does upgrade my vocabulary.. I'll continue my chirps in another post, k.
Sayonara..